Life Skills and Vocational Education Programme
The BILC Life Skills and Vocational Education Programme develops skills for learning, work and life.
ASDAN’s courses help young people prepare for adult and working life through the development of essential skills including teamwork, communication, problem solving, research, and improving their own learning and performance.
Benefits for the individual
- Find new ways of thinking and problem solving
- Recognise the impact of their actions and teaches responsibility
- Build confidence both in communication skills and for group collaboration and cooperation
- Analyse options, make decisions and understand why they make certain choices outside the classroom
- Develop a greater sense of self-awareness and appreciation for others
- The ability to self-manage, solve problems and understand the business environment
- Working well as part of a team
- Time and people management
- Agility and adaptability to different roles and flexible working environments